Meet MAR requirements efficiently and effectively
- Maintain digital insider lists in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation, including
- Keep project-related and permanent insiders lists with UTC timestamp
- Keep the list of PDMRs
- Notify insiders about their obligations
- Reminders about closed periods
- Access required data and confirmations conveniently online
- Hosting and IT security in accordance with ISO 27001
- GDPR compliant by design
What is Whistleblower Directive?
EU has adopted whistleblower Directive (the “Directive“) in October, 2019. The Directive needs to be transposed by EU Member States…
Whistleblower Directive Requirements on the Reporting Channels
Here are our ten favourites of brilliant productions that deal with issues of whistleblowing, ethics and corruption.